1. Using Proxy Servers
We can access the blocked websites by using proxy servers very easily. There are hundreds of proxy servers available on the internet. If your system administrator has not blocked these proxy server websites then you can use any of them.
2. Using google translate
- go to translate.google.com
- enter the url of the website you want to access.
- google will translate the website in the language you choose and u can access the site.
3. Cached Pages
- go to google.com
- search the website you want to access
- then click on the cached page.
4. Use IP in the address bar instead of URL
This method depends on how your system administrator is blocking sites. If he is using domain names of sites then this will work for most of the times.